Frequently Asked Questions
The concept of ERSOP® can initially be a bit difficult to grasp, but we are here to help you with any questions you may have. Below you will find answers to some of the frequent questions others have about ERSOP®. If you still have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us so that we can help answer them.
- What Is An ERSOP® Plan?
- What Is the IRS' Attitude Towards These Plans?
- What About IRAs?
- Why Can't I Use A Self-Directed IRA?
- Can I Reimburse Myself For Any Fees?
- What Distinguishes the PLAN From the TRUST From the INVESTMENTS?
- Will I Need A 401(k) For My Employees?
- Why Does ERSOP Charge A Flat Fee?
- Why Does ERSOP Neither Pay Nor Accept Commissions or Finders Fees?
- Why Does ERSOP Not Serve As Trustee?
- Why Does ERSOP Not Sell Investments?
- How Does One Choose An Accountant?